Opk help

JerseyRose

TTC#2
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Can you please clear something up with opk's as I'm pretty new to them. I've used Internet cheapies but never had much luck even tho my temps confirmed O. So this month I decided to use the clear blue digitals and I had my first smiley last night (CD15) and a smiley this morning. Then tonight it was negative. I had a massive temp spike this morning, but haven't had any cm at all the last 2 days.

So does that mean I have already ovulated now? Or does it mean I will ovulate really soon?

Thanks in advance!! :flower:

Hi Hun, with a temp spike like that id say uve already ovulated, keep an eye on ur temps next few days and see what happens,
Do u take anything to increase cm?
Evening primrose oil caps r the best, one a day until u think ov has happened
I also used preseed lubricant, as I was like urself not so much cm
Good luck

Hi! I didn't want to read and run. I haven't had a lot of success with opks. I finally did get a positive one this cycle and my temp jumped 12 hours later. So my chart shows I o'd the same day as my positive opk even though the instructions say a positive opk means you won't ovulate before 24 hours after the positive. Go figure! Anyways, I think I'm going to trust my temps. You might need a couple more temps to confirm that you already o'd.

U can ovulate as little as 12hrs after seeing a +opk. It may be that the lh peak was caught on its way down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->