Opk help

kerry louise

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

can someone please give me some advice and help me out, these opks are so confusing to me and i just don't understand them!

2 days ago i got what i thought was positive opks and yesterday i have mild not even painful twinges on my left by my hip but they lasted a few seconds came and went in the space of about an hour maybe..
yesterday opk came back negative so i thought well maybe yesterday was ovulation day. and today i decided ill just take another one just in case and then i got 2 strong positive. 2 different brands!

i finished clomid on the 26th November so i believe im at cd 14 if i have worked it out properly! i was diagnosed with pocs on the 14th November also..

someone please help?

OPK1.jpg

Either way they are positive opks! Id be even more confident because you did two different brands and they both came out positive.

Remember opks arent telling you that you're ovulating! They're just telling you you're gearing up. Its just measuring LH surge.

I would bd again today and keep testing until you get a string of negatives. Im betting your initial surge was your body gearing up, from what i gather ladies with pcos tend to have a hard time with opks as they have unusual/multiple surges.

Did you observe your CM? That might help pinpoint ov. But my guess is that you probably ov'd today or possibly tomorrow.

Either way they are positive opks! Id be even more confident because you did two different brands and they both came out positive.

Remember opks arent telling you that you're ovulating! They're just telling you you're gearing up. Its just measuring LH surge.

I would bd again today and keep testing until you get a string of negatives. Im betting your initial surge was your body gearing up, from what i gather ladies with pcos tend to have a hard time with opks as they have unusual/multiple surges.

Did you observe your CM? That might help pinpoint ov. But my guess is that you probably ov'd today or possibly tomorrow.

aw thank you for shedding some light for me, im so grateful! i will take your advice and keep testing until i get negatives
first proper try using opks so im still learning and getting to grips with it all. i have heard when you have pocs its harder to use opks but completely forgot until you mentioned so thank you. me nd oh have bd alot this past week especially. i will make sure me and oh bd tonight befor he goes to work and then use the soft cup & conceive plus. thanks again for your advice.
are you ttc? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"