OPK help!

AliBiz

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, DH has finally agreed to start trying for #2 for real. .. He has agreed in the past but not actually followed through so I left him and he came around himself. .. thinks its all his idea now ;)

Anyway, I temped on DD but it's difficult to do so now as she is a really bad sleeper and I don't get an unbroken sleep so I've ordered some OPK. I'm a complete novice and have no idea when in my cycle to start testing or what time of day etc, so just looking for some advice please.

I have a long cycle and know it pretty well but don't want to leave anything to chance

Thanks

I think the earliest to start testing with opks is cycle day 11 x

Thanks Jamie, I'm completely lost with this one

Anyone else have any knowledge on this one ?

I have a 34 day cycle and dont start testing till around cd18, usually get positive around day 21.
Dunno if that helps?

C x

Thanks that is actually very helpful my cycle can range from 31 to 34 Thanks a million

I bought the CBE digital ones and they have a guide inside as to when to test. I began testing at CD 10, I only did it 1x a day and that was in the evening after I got home from work, around 6pm. I got my smiley on CD 12... hoping for some good news in about two weeks! good luck!

I start testing around cd9 because I have had months when I ovulated on cd 10. and I test around noon.

I had a 30-35 day cycle before I started taking soy last month. I would ovulate anywhere from CD 17-27, verified by temping and OPK. I'd start taking OPKs on CD 14.
However, after taking soy last month, I ovulated on CD 14 and had a 13 day LP, so a 27 day cycle :) I started taking OPKs like on CD 11 because I didn't know how the soy would affect me.

Thank you to everyone, it really has been helpful. I'm CD10 today and OPKs are due to arrive tomorrow. I usually OV CD19 -21 but taking all your advice on board I think I will start to use them on Thurs which will be CD12.

Good luck to you all, hopefully none of us will be too long waiting xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->