OPK high but not peak

gradschoolmum

Reaction score
According to my ovia app, I am in my fertile period with O happening later this week so I'm not too concerned. But I've been using wondfo OPK since early last week and have been getting strong double lines (though technically still negative considering second line isn't as dark or darker... Just very strong)
Has anyone else had this issue? I'm hoping I'm actually ovulating and not ovulating late since I'll be going on a work trip at the end of this week for the whole TWW.

Oh, also I've had odd post-o symptoms like enlarges breasts and emotions. Took a hpt just in case but definitely negative.

How often are you testing with opks? Is definitely test twice a day so you don't miss your surge.
It could be your still gearing up to ovulate in a few days but not quite there yet.

I am having that issue. My morning OPK and afternoon OPK yesterday were almost positive, I was really excited and thought I was gearing up. This morning it was a very obvious negative, so disappointing...I am temping so I can confirm when I actually ovulate.

I've had that same problem as well with the line reading OPKs. Last cycle I had a test that almost matched the control, but it wasn't the entire thickness of the line that was as dark. So I took a digital one a few hours later, and that one was positive. I think the cheap line ones are sometimes hard to tell, so I bought a digital pack and if I think its close or getting close, I will use that one to confirm. Therefore, saving money on expensive digital tests but still getting to test often enough to catch it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->