Opk high fertility but don't trigger til tomorrow

Bfitz

Reaction score
So my Dr appt yesterday the Dr said that there was a small chance I might ovulate today but he doubted it. Said if I was concerned to use opk and let him know if it showed a surge well I just not got the high fertility on the clear blue advanced but have not gotten the peak... And of course Dr office is closed. Any advise on whether I should BD tonight or wait and BD tomorrow and Friday like the Dr said would be great.

Does your guy have sperm issues or performance issues? If not you can go ahead and BD all three days, just make sure to wait a full 24 hours in between sessions. With an LH surge you can O 12-72 hours after the surge.

Of you BD tonight and have good CM the sperm will most likely live for 3 days which will cover your bases.

@2ducks they said his counts are fine so normally I would go for it there is a catch, I'm overnight babysitting at a friends house so I'd have to make arrangements to run home. So if it's not absolutely necessary I don't want to. If it can wait til tomorrow we can meet on lunch break or just BD tomorrow and Friday like we planned... I'm just not sure what to make of it since it's high fertility alert not peak...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->