Opk, is this positive?

erher

Reaction score
Hello!

I’m wondering if my device is malfunctioning. I tested twice, with the same urine sample, both positive/. However, when I popped the stick out- I’m not totally convinced. What do you think?

9732DCCD-4BD2-4367-A8AA-BAB08F86895D.jpeg

The lines dont look to be a peak, but I've not use those kits. Might be expecting ov soon!

The lines dont look to be a peak, but I've not use those kits. Might be expecting ov soon!
Thank you for your response. It’s my first time using these as well. The test line is supposed to be just as dark/ darker than the control line to be positive, right? I always have a hard time interpreting opks. Thought this system would take the guessing out, haha

Thank you for your response. It’s my first time using these as well. The test line is supposed to be just as dark/ darker than the control line to be positive, right? I always have a hard time interpreting opks. Thought this system would take the guessing out, haha

Yepp, thats correct. Ive never used digitals though so not sure if you just go off the reading regardless? :/ but ive always had as dark as or in rare cycles darker than test lines :)

Yepp, thats correct. Ive never used digitals though so not sure if you just go off the reading regardless? :/ but ive always had as dark as or in rare cycles darker than test lines :)
Okay, so I just looked into it and the instructions say that you can only read your results from the test window, and you can’t determine the results from the lines on the test stick. However, I’m still confused. I’ve seen photos where the test stick had an obvious +, and others that look like mine. I’m assuming I’ll O soon, just maybe not now.

Im sure you will!
Okay, so I just looked into it and the instructions say that you can only read your results from the test window, and you can’t determine the results from the lines on the test stick. However, I’m still confused. I’ve seen photos where the test stick had an obvious +, and others that look like mine. I’m assuming I’ll O soon, just maybe not now.

I'm sure you will! Does it let you test again soon?

I would say not yet but hopefully soon. Good luck :)

Im sure you will!

I'm sure you will! Does it let you test again soon?
I tested again today and it’s negative. The test stick is pretty faint as well. Not sure if yesterday was actually positive. The system is supposed to give you 2 positive tests, on your highest LH surge, but I only received 1 positive and about 15 hours later it’s gone back to negative.

309BA5A5-DA29-4D1D-A0AD-FEF801515B96.jpeg

I have used these and I actually documented my first month with OPKs. I started with a different brand and then switched over to the digitalis when I ran out. I’ll tag you in the thread so that you can see what mine looked like.

Last month I used the test just one day when I thought I was ovulating and that’s what it looked like. I ended up getting pregnant, but it ended in a chemical. We dtd the two days before I took that test.

I have used these and I actually documented my first month with OPKs. I started with a different brand and then switched over to the digitalis when I ran out. I’ll tag you in the thread so that you can see what mine looked like.

Last month I used the test just one day when I thought I was ovulating and that’s what it looked like. I ended up getting pregnant, but it ended in a chemical. We dtd the two days before I took that test.
Thank you! I’m interested to see your thread. I’m so sorry about your loss My heart is with you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->