OPK line progression

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies

Thought i wud add my ovulation test line progression using the cheap Boots OPKs.

This is my 10th cycle ttc with 4 very early losses in April,June,July and October.
I used to ovulate on cd13 but I started taking galatanised macca root about 6 weeks ago which a lovely lady on here recommended me after my 4th loss.

She explained how its being used in South America to help prevent early miscarriages in older women.
I did a bunch of research and everything I read about it was so good.

It helps with general health all around and its good for fertility, ovulation and implantation.
I'm taking 1500mg a day and I really hope they work and there will be no more losses.

Since taking it I'm now ovulating on cd15 instead of cd13.
I got my positive opk last cycle on day 14 and ovulated on day 15.

And today is cd14 and I got my peak.
I've also used the CB 4 days fertile digital opk wich I've never tried b4.
I had 3 days of flashy smiling face and then got my static smiley today.

Not looking that forward to being in the 2ww again but I really hope it ends with a blazing :bfp:

20201210_120812.jpg 20201210_120934.jpg

Yay for getting your peak! I hope that the TWW goes fast for you and good luck for testing ❤️

Thanks Bev the 2ww is going much faster than last cycle I'm 5dpo now. Its my birthday on Thursday and still have lots to do b4 Xmas so it shud fly.

I'm glad it's going faster this time. I hope that you have a lovely birthday on Thursday :)

This is reassuring me! I know I replied to you elsewhere but my tests are still definitely negative on cd11.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->