OPK lines?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Equess, May 31, 2011.

1. Equess

Equess Mom TTC#2

So the past week or so the second line has been fairly faint. Yesterday it was a bit darker....more dark then it has ever been yet. But still not as dark as the control line. I tested again today and there is no line at all :( Have I missed it? or can it still happen? I will keep testing regardless but im just curious as to what your opinions are :)

2. Aliciatm

Aliciatm Trying but not overdoing

i would keep testing.. what cd are you on.. i would suggest to bd every day from cd 8 until your positive opk then bd every day that its positive...

3. pink80

pink80 Please......

Do you only test once a day? It could be that you have a very short surge and it came a couple of hours after you tested. Do you track bbt aswell or just use OPKs? If you're not sure keep testing and BD

X

4. Equess

Equess Mom TTC#2

Im on cycle day 14, I dont keep track of my bbt...not ready to get in to all of that yet :p

5. pink80

pink80 Please......

That's fine - it's not for everyone :D.

Like I said it could be you have a short surge and it happened after you tested or you haven't had it yet - I would keep BD either way

Good luck xx

6. Equess

Equess Mom TTC#2

DH comes home to tmrw after being away for 4 days, so hopefully we catch it, or it just hasn't happened yet

7. mom22boys

mom22boys Well-Known Member

I myself have came to the conclusion that the brand that I am using (for me) will never be darker than the control line. I used the wonderfo (whatever) and I got positives with them. SO maybe try another brand.

8. CJSG1977

CJSG1977 New beginnings, WTT x

If you had a pos yesterday then ov should of happened today or tomorrow. Keep testing, but I would make sure you are dtd as well for the next few days to be sure. Temping with opks is a good idea.

9. GTTC49

GTTC49 Pregnant- Expecting

Keep testing! I didn't ovulate until CD 23 this cycle (I usually ovulated around CD19) It should eventually turn positive. I had some close calls, then no second line, and then it went back to almost a positive and then finally a positive. BD every other day and def on the days it looks close. You'll get it!