OPK lines?

Equess

Mom TTC#2
Reaction score
So the past week or so the second line has been fairly faint. Yesterday it was a bit darker....more dark then it has ever been yet. But still not as dark as the control line. I tested again today and there is no line at all :( Have I missed it? or can it still happen? I will keep testing regardless but im just curious as to what your opinions are :)

i would keep testing.. what cd are you on.. i would suggest to bd every day from cd 8 until your positive opk then bd every day that its positive...

Do you only test once a day? It could be that you have a very short surge and it came a couple of hours after you tested. Do you track bbt aswell or just use OPKs? If you're not sure keep testing and BD

X

Im on cycle day 14, I dont keep track of my bbt...not ready to get in to all of that yet :p

That's fine - it's not for everyone :D.

Like I said it could be you have a short surge and it happened after you tested or you haven't had it yet - I would keep BD either way

Good luck xx

DH comes home to tmrw after being away for 4 days, so hopefully we catch it, or it just hasn't happened yet

I myself have came to the conclusion that the brand that I am using (for me) will never be darker than the control line. I used the wonderfo (whatever) and I got positives with them. SO maybe try another brand.

If you had a pos yesterday then ov should of happened today or tomorrow. Keep testing, but I would make sure you are dtd as well for the next few days to be sure. Temping with opks is a good idea.

Keep testing! I didn't ovulate until CD 23 this cycle (I usually ovulated around CD19) It should eventually turn positive. I had some close calls, then no second line, and then it went back to almost a positive and then finally a positive. BD every other day and def on the days it looks close. You'll get it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"