Opk newbie, dark then light then dark?

Elfgirl87

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have crazy weird cycles and I'm not even sure when I ovulate, even when temping and charting mucus, so I got some opks for the first time and just starting using them. My husband and I bd a lot since I'm not sure of the timing. I suspect I have long 60 day cycles but I'm not sure. Here is the progression so far. It started off pretty dark and I figured maybe I'd missed my o by a few days. Then it got lighter like I expected. But now it is getting darker again. What would cause that?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 14
I'm not sure but maybe your bodies trying to ovulate but doesnt manage it so tries again? Do you suffer from pcos? Coz I know that causes your body to do that. I have pcos and today I've started using opks so I'm expecting mine to do that as well until I finally ovulate

It's possible. I've never been diagnosed but it would make sense. I hope I ovulate this time. I keep waiting for it to happen and hubby and I want a baby quickly.

Ok I'm going abit crazy here. These are my ov tests. The one on the 12th was only CD7 and seems to be the darkest. Yesterday it went light and then today CD9 seems to be more pink than purple( the last test in the picture) really need some advice. Hope I haven't missed surge :(

Came off BC beginning of Oct so started testing early

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member