OPK or CM?

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by UniqueBeauty, Oct 7, 2013.

1. UniqueBeauty

UniqueBeauty 3 beautiful children

What would you trust more? I had ewcm on the 24th of September but a positive ovulation test on the 30th. I tested today and it was a :bfn: :nope:

If I ovulated on the 24th by my cm I'd be 13 DPO, Calculator says 11DPO but 30th would make me only 7 DPO.

I don't know what to go by! :dohh::dohh:

2. UniqueBeauty

No I just use ovulation tests, I have no idea how temp tracking works lol

3. Overcaffein8d

Overcaffein8d Active Member

Personally, my OPK readings are more accurate. I tend to get EWCM, in the few days before my Lh surge and by the time I 'O' my cm is pretty much gone. The only way to know for sure is to chart your body's patterns. I charted BBT, CM, CP, & Lh for over a year before I was able to determine that I always ovulate between 30-36 hrs after my first +Lh (I test twice a day).

Your EWCM and your Lh surge are 6 days apart....CM changes throughout your cycle, but only the release of specific hormones designed to make the follicle release the egg can give you a pos OPK....OPK seems more likely.

GL and hope you get your :bfp:

4. UniqueBeauty

Thank you :flower: I had pretty painful cramps last night but only lasting 5 minutes or so then they disappeared. Im hoping I did ovulate on the 30th and the cramps were implantation. I wont get my hopes up though. :nope: