OPK - pos this AM, neg now??

cinderella08

Reaction score
We did a OPK around 10am and it was positive. We came home and did another just to be sure around 4pm and it was negative..... What's up??? I know the first was postive - the lines were exactly the same!! This last test had a faint line... Could I have just caught my LH surge at the tail end and that's why this last test is negative.... Was it a fluke??? HELP I was so excited... :hissy:

Sometimes, they say that a surge only lasts for 10 hours or so. Perhaps you had yours during the night and when you tested at 10am that was the last of it?

I hope that's what's going on. It just really confused me... BD'd twice today since it was positive this morning!!

Anyone else have an opinion??

Cinderella... I've had this happen a few times and after talking to my GYN, it's def just that you've caught the end of your surge... Good luck! and Lots of Baby Dust your way...

Thanks so much, that really makes me feel better babystone!!!! We are keeping our fingers crossed and praying for lots of babydust this month!!! I really feel like this is our month, I hope everything works out!

Good Luck.....I never even had a proper positive with one of those jus faint lines lol x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->