OPK positive but temp barely increased

snofy

Reaction score
This is my third cycle after miscarriage. Last cycle I ovulated on CD21 and this was confirmed by a huge temp spike. This cycle I started using OPK and got OPK positive on CD 21 and CD 22 followed by a temp spike 2 days after. Problem is, my post ovulation temps are not much higher than the pre-o temps and much lower than last cycle. FF gave me crosshair on CD23 but removed it if I take off the positive OPK.

Did I ovulate or not? I'm really worried that my miscarriage really messed me up. I don't remember having such long cycles in the past and I conceived both my daughter and my miscarried baby by just bd-ing around the 14th day.

Attached is my FF chart, please take a look!

Attachments

• FFSept.jpg
    FFSept.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 21
I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs: I know it's very painful. It can change your cycles afterwards as hormones and everything needs to level back out.

I think it looks as though you did ovulate on CD 23 because of the temp jump and the two following temps. FF has to be somewhat certain because it gave you solid crosshairs instead of dotted crosshairs. However, I would continue monitoring cm and temps just to make sure. The next few temps should reveal if you did actually ovulate or not based on how high they are and if they are above the coverline.

I think it's probably confused when you take the positive opk away because some of your pre-o temps seem to be high and because your only cm recorded was on CD 17.

Have you tried seeing what the other detection methods predict? Click settings and then detector tuning. You can switch it between advanced, FAM, research, and opk. You could see if the different methods agree.

I really hope it becomes clear for you soon and that the wait for your BFP is not long. :hugs:

I think FF is accurate with the ovulation date. You had a dip and the rest of the temps were above the coverline. :hugs: to you. Hope you get your BFP soon hon!!!

My temp rose again this morning but FF still removed the crosshair if I take off the positive OPK. I have a feeling that if my temps keep on rising that FF might change my ovulation date to CD25. Same thing happened last cycle, FF moved O date to 2 days later when there were more temp data. CD25 is not too bad I guess, I was just really afraid that I didn't ovulate this cycle.

I tried clicking on settings but I don't have access to the tools because I don't have paid membership to FF.

Thanks guys for the support and I hope you both get your BFP soon too! Baby dust to everyone!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->