OPK Positive twice in one month?? Please help!

littlehopeful

Reaction score
Hi ladies, earlier this month on the 15th I used a CB OPK kit and it showed that I was at Peak Fertility. Now today I took another test (new OPK kit) and I'm at Peak Fertility again! I also just took a FRER (about an hour after I took my OPK) & it was negative! :shrug: Does anyone know why this happened?

I asked my doc he said ignore any other pos opks after first as hormones change after o and can cause the positives and they dont mean anything. Could also be pg as sometimes it picks it up before a hpt but its not that reliable. Maybe use a hpt again in a week

Are your cycles pretty regular? If they run long from time to time it could be your body geared up to O and didn't the first time and now is trying again. It could also be a secondary lh surge after O during your luteal phase which also happens. Just out of curiosity what prompted you to do another opk at this point? You may want to start charting your bbt so you can confirm Onhappened without a doubt moving forward which will be helpful (and save money of various test too :)

Thank you ms sunshine.

pand77, my cycles are getting more regular because I was on Vitex, I stopped taking it though. But I took the 2nd OPK, because (sorry TMI) but I noticed I had EWCM when I went to the restroom, which was very odd since I knew I ovulated on the 15th when I took the first OPK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->