OPK progression - Ov day-13dpo~Anyone experience this?*Pic updates pg7! **BFP 14dpo!!

L

legs333

Hiya! Thanks for looking at my post and my OPKS! :flower:

A little background:
I got a smilie Digi OPK on CD14 (with the same wee I used on the top ic test) so I thought for sure that was O day.
My question is has anyone had their OPKs get light and then start going positive again a few days later?! (I've had nearly positive OPKs later in my cycle and I'm not too sure why that is...) but this time I'm worried that I didn't O on CD14 after all?!
(**the picture was taken 10 minutes after the bottom test was taken)
I have lots of lotiony cm (not really normal for me after ovulation) but it doesn't seem fertile (ewcm)...?! I'm lost :dohh:
Thanks for any advice! and baby dust to all!! :dust:

Attachments

• IMG_20111118_134825.jpg
    IMG_20111118_134825.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 116
So I got this result today at 5dpo....:dohh:
I don't have any digi OPKs or I would test on that....

I'm just so confused :wacko:

Anyone experience anything like this with the internet cheapie OPKs? Am I about to O again or only about to O now?! (today is CD19)

:flower:

Attachments

• IMG_20111119_070849-1.jpg
    IMG_20111119_070849-1.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 38
1. maybe you O twice
2.maybe you didn't release the egg first time
3.maybe you are pregnant:wacko:
keep posting please:hugs:

I'm in a very similar situation! I keep getting +opk's and negative hpts!!! I'm on day 5 now of +opks and I had one negative opk yesterday but it was later in the day. I'm getting ++++ in the morning! I'm so confused! Please keep us posted!

u probably just geared up to ovulate then didnt, so this new lot of LH pos opks are your second try

legs333 - I got a fully day of positive opks this cycle and about a week later I tested again and got another positive opk. About a week after that I tested with a FRER and got my BFP - here's hoping the same will happen to you :D

Thanks ladies for you input! :flower: We've been bd'ing lots just in case! :thumbup:

@ Tanzibar83 - I oh so hope that's the case for me too!! FX'd!

Here is my opk (and hpt) from today.... opk isn't quite as positive but this one was done with wee held for 3hrs :wacko:
ugg... I really hope this leads to my bfp!

@gabbyskyy - let me know what happens with you as well! FX'd we both get our bfp!!

Attachments

• IMG_20111120_163426-1.jpg
    IMG_20111120_163426-1.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 62
Yes I was going to say when I got my bfp last time the same thing happened to me. +opk then it came back to almost positive for a week then came my bfp. The other girls could be right also but fingers crossed for you hun.

Umm is it just me but I think u have a hint of a line.?
https://i40.tinypic.com/10eescg.jpg

I see it too. But, I have line eye...sooooo. My husband thinks I'm crazy. Hahahaha! I finally exposed my addiction to him. Hey, I just want my baby.

Its been about 4 months since I had to spot out lines on hpts so I think lol my eyes are fresh. But now im ttc again got an almost +opk yesterday. Have to wait and see what comes out today im about 3 weeks postmc. :(

@ dfavbaby - eee!!! I thought I saw it too but I figured it was just hopeful line eye haha... that's exciting! Thanks for tweaking the photo for me! :flower:

@ gabbyskyy - DH thinks my POAS addictions is crazy too but it seems the longer we ttc the more into he gets. lol I've dragged him onto the crazy train with me :rofl:. So what dpo are you, hun? When do you plan to test with hpts?! Keep me posted please! :)

Oh I must mention - tmi but I had some pink tinted cm when I wiped yesterday (only once) plus I had my first seriously vivid dream last night were I got my bfp!!! It was so real when I woke up I thought it was fact - then I snapped into reality :dohh: buuuut.... I'm hoping those are good signs!
FX'd!! I'll update when I take another opks & hpt! (I have tons so I'm in full blown test mode now :haha:)

Sounds good hun. I don't think ill catch my eggy this cycle but hopefully there is still a chance. FF isn't helping since my temps have been irratic. But goood luck to u. Test today? :)

Its been about 4 months since I had to spot out lines on hpts so I think lol my eyes are fresh. But now im ttc again got an almost +opk yesterday. Have to wait and see what comes out today im about 3 weeks postmc. :(

So sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

Pink cm sounds promising!!!
I think I can call myself 5dpo going by my darkest opk. I mean this opk was DARK and it came up instantly, but I'm not quite sure since they've continued to stay dark. FX"D for us!!

So I held my wee for a little over 4 hours but it still seemed too diluted but I tested anyway - so this may not be the most accurate results... (*and tmi but I had the pink cm when I wiped again* and a pulling feeling on the left lower side of my uterus. :shrug:)
I inverted the pic and I *think* I see something on the hpt?!?! I can see it better in person, DH can see something too but we are both convinced it's line eye :wacko:
Opinions?
Thanks ladies! :flower:

Attachments

• IMG_20111121_143740-1.jpg
    IMG_20111121_143740-1.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20111121_143740-12.jpg
    IMG_20111121_143740-12.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 24
Pink cm sounds promising!!!
I think I can call myself 5dpo going by my darkest opk. I mean this opk was DARK and it came up instantly, but I'm not quite sure since they've continued to stay dark. FX"D for us!!

Sounds like the best bet to rule by the darkest one - I've been told you go by the first definite positive opk! But like you I'm confused as to why they would stay positive or practically so for so many days after...
So you really are in the same situation just a few days behind me! FX'd very crossed for us both!!!

I think I see something on your test too! 7dpo is super early but I'm excited to see your progression!

I do see a line again. I love seeing progession. Did u try anything diff this cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->