• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

OPK pro's advice? w/ Picture

baby_rose

Reaction score
Okay girls I've had quite a battle:blush::blush: with these opks now the brands are targets up and up and dollar trees for cd 12 & 13.
which show darker lines i really wanna go off of the up and up brands, i like the control lines on the left thats why they are backwards :) I thought i had my positive yesterday cd14 since the test line looked fuller but the two i took today started faint but now sort of look that same I wonder if ill be oing later since i havent had my temp spike i really hope soooo since i havent bd these last two days cd13/14 but I will shortly now can any girls give me some insight or tell me if yours have looked like this and then have gotten a way darker positive? I dont think these are positives :nope::nope:but I'm taking opinions

Also ive used dollar trees on previous cycles and my positive's have been really dark so I doubt any one of the 3 i took were my + also and again ive had no temp spike

Attachments

• cd15.jpg
    cd15.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 25
So first OPKs are not great for telling you when you ovulate contrary to popular thought. They tell you when your lutenizing hormone spikes which could lead to ovulation and usually does but not always so you can't really rely on them. I'd say from looking at them that CD13 is when you ovulated but if your temp never rose then you didn't ovulate.

I would have guessed cd 14 to be O day as you had a really strong positive on cd 13. However I don't see a temp rise. Are you temping same time every day after a few hours of sleep? Keep testing and bding every other day just in case!

thanks girls I did notice that the Dollar Tree opks are always darker than any other opk brand that I have you so far and I did think cd14 was my o date but until now my temp has barely started to rise I will put it up date a picture of my opks as they seem to be getting darker as of today CD 17

okay girls here are my opks as of today so im pretty sure i caught my surge cd16 but may i note i had held it in for about 7 hours as compared to all the others which are usually 4 hours and todays cd17 11am i wanna say was my positive what do you girls think? i wasnt able to bd yesterday what a bummer but i will tonight!!
cd 16 my temps did in fact start rising tho

Attachments

• cd17.jpg
    cd17.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 3
  • cd17a.jpg
    cd17a.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 8
I have a question, do you have regular monthly cycles? The reason I'm asking is I'm PCOS and when I do ovulate my OPKs look like yours, positive for days. I used to see ladies say they never got a positive and I felt lucky but then my RE said multiple of days of positive is a sign of PCOS and that my body is trying and failing to ovulate for days in a row.

I was on the pill for 3 years finally came off September have gotten periods every month just either a few days longer or shorter i thought my body was just adjusting thats been a fear of mine tho

I have PCOS and when I stopped taking the pill I had normal 30 day cycles for four months afterwards, and then the next one was 78 :( Just something to think about, you're probably fine. I just wanted to share the info my RE gave me on OPKs that stayed positive for days.

Ty its still a possibility in my mind either its my bf or me well neither of us has been tested i wanted to give it a try first im still hopeful but those bfn do suck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"