OPK Question????

nnn84

Mum to 2 beautiful girls
Reaction score
I have PCOS and my cycles have been long since comming off BCP.

Im on cd32 today and I think I had a positive OPK this morning, but this evening I did another OPK and it was negative.

Last cycle I had 2 days of positive OPK, but this cycle I have only had one this morning. Do you think Im about to ovulate?? I did have a little bit of EWCM on cd28 but have had watery cm for the last week. My cp is high and kind of medium soft.

What do you think? Can the number of days you have a poitive OPK alter from cycle to cycle?

Thanks everyone! xx

The cp sounds good - keep testing - tesatingn at night though when youve drank throughout the day will dilute your pee so im not surprised it were neg. You defintlely ovulated - jump the felaa now woman!

Thanks hun,

What time of day is best to test??

I have tried to keep off as much water and food as possible throughout the day, but I guess that could have had an effect on the result this afternoon!

Thanks agin

Thanks hun,

What time of day is best to test??

I have tried to keep off as much water and food as possible throughout the day, but I guess that could have had an effect on the result this afternoon!

Thanks agin

Morning is good and mid afternoon - though morning if you get a positive is a brilliant sign that you are ovulating.

Really good luck to you - my sister in law has pcos and has two beautiful kids now - youl get there :hugs:

I used OPKs for the first time this month. I started testing on cd9 and got no lines at all until cd13 when I got two days of faint lines then on cd15 I got a really dark line and then today cd16 a faint line.
As soon as I got the faint lines we bd'ed each night. Think we will also bd tonight just in case.
I think the best thing to do is bd'ing alternate nights if you are not sure when you are ovulating so that you have a high chance of catching that egg.
Good luck.

I always test the same time every day. I usually test right when I wake up because... well I drink a lot of water during the day. I'm on cycle day 41 and have had two days of positive OPK's. I'd just test once a day during a time where your urine concentrated.

Thanks Girls, Im going to test today again, and then see what happens with the OPK. I will have to wait a few days then to see if I have actually Ovulated from my Temps too.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"