OPK question

manduh726

She calls me momma
Reaction score
I got my first ever positive one today! I have PCOS and for years been testing off and on. I even took another one to be sure and they are both positive! My question is I read online I should have baby danced last night before a positive but I didn't. Is it too late?

I attached a picture. I still can't believe its positive. I don't even want to throw them out!

Attachments

• WP_000101.jpg
    WP_000101.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 8
You usually ovulate 12-48 hours after a positive opk so get to it lol! Also start charting your bbt so you know if you actually ovulate. Especially with pcos you can get positive opks but not actually ovulate. I used to get 2-3 patches of positive opks and not ovulate until 3-4 weeks into my cycle. I started charting so i'd know for sure!

We did bd and I cramped some after is that normal? I don't normally cramp.

Another thing is sometimes my hubby will hit my cervixs. He did tonight that might be tmi but I am wondering if that was the reason for cramping. But when he does it doesn't always cramp.

Another thing is sometimes my hubby will hit my cervixs. He did tonight that might be tmi but I am wondering if that was the reason for cramping. But when he does it doesn't always cramp.

It's hard to say...my cervix is very deep and hidden (checking cp is impossible for me) so I can't speculate on that. My post bd cramping on the cycles we conceived on was different than most. It was warm if that makes any sense and sort of dull and achy. No sharp cramps or pangs just a strange achy feeling.

Yeah thats how mine felt. Achy not sharp or super painful. It only lasted a few minutes. Was the cramping right after bd?

IDK if it's just me but sex tends to feel different while Oing, hitting the cervix thing probably.

Yeah thats how mine felt. Achy not sharp or super painful. It only lasted a few minutes. Was the cramping right after bd?

Yes I always bd on ovulation day and so am already having O cramping but it is a different feeling right after bd'ing. My O pains are sharp twinges right over my ovaries but after bd'ing I get this dull aching and warm feeling over my whole uterus. It only happens on the day of O and is how I know we got the right day. My cramping usually starts right after bd and continues for a few hours after.

I have gotten positive opks now for three days....

I have gotten positive opks now for three days....
So frustrating i know! This is exactly what lead me to charting so I could time things better. DH & I aren't spring chickens & sometimes going at it for 3-5 days in a row because my test kept getting positive was difficult eh hm!:haha: Hopefully you are actually ovulating and your efforts are in the right place :thumbup:

I am just excited because I never get positives this is awesome lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"