OPK Question

Willow82

Reaction score
Hello,

So I bought some opks from a lady on this forum. They arrived today and they have the date 2014-12 on them. Does this mean that they've expired and hence won't work? I really don't want to fork out for some more but I don't know if they will be reliable. :(

I didnt know thy had expiration dates?! Sorry i'm not much help. I am having a nightmare with my internet cheapie ones at the moments. Sometimes a control line doent even show up! I think i need to invest in some more expensive options.

I didnt know thy had expiration dates?! Sorry i'm not much help. I am having a nightmare with my internet cheapie ones at the moments. Sometimes a control line doent even show up! I think i need to invest in some more expensive options.

Well I've started using them anyway and so far they have been negative even though I should have o'd yesterday according to period tracker or tomorrow according to Fertility Friend. So frustrating. The test is saying it's working so maybe o is going to be delayed this month. I'm still recovering from a week long illness so that might be affecting things. opks were supposed to make things clearer, instead they're raising more questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->