Opk question

mod19

Reaction score
So when do you actually ovulate after a positive opk? Yesterday morning I had my first positive, then another yesterday evening, and another this morning. Next time I have to pee I'll be taking another one...so do you use the first positive as your reference or what? I don't remember how all this works. I had a little cramping yesterday and some pain on my left side, so hoping that means I o'd from that side as I only have one tube...my left! :)

They recon it's 12-36 hours after your first positive opk.
I also got a positive opk yesterday morning, so we are on the same wait it looks, also got a bit of pain on my right side last night.

Good luck :dust:

I got a positive OPK last night. We're all in the same boat waiting for it to dock it seems. I would say go for it and have some fun in bed. Also, watch your CM. That's also a good indicator of your fertile period.

Well good luck to you ladies! My opks last night and this morning were negative, so pretty sure I've already ovulated. We didn't bd last night though as we were both exhausted and crashed from a long day in the sun at the zoo. So hope I caught that eggy. I'm not one to have noticeable cm a lot, I'll usually get one day of lots of cm and then that's it...for the whole cycle, so at least I get some sort of warning.

It's exciting to think if this cycle works for any of us, we will have Xmas babies! That would be the vest present of all :)

I'm kind of an Xmas baby, Dec. 23 to be exact. Not always exciting, but a good Christmas present!

Btw, it's my hubby's birthday today. Mayhap there's a present that be brewin?

Yeah I have quite a few relatives born 12/24 & 12/25, and they've always been less than thrilled about it. If I'm able to conceive again I'll be having a c-section about a week prior to my due date, so for us, would be the week before. I've always wanted a winter baby, but we will see.

How cool if your hubby gets a late Xmas present in about 2 weeks!

I'm the same always wanted a winter baby :D I also will probably be having a c-section with my next as had one with my last so would be a week before also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->