• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

opk question

lovie

Mamma to a baby boy
Reaction score
hi there :wave: this is my 2nd cycle using OPK, what have your experiences been? I have so far used 3 different brands, 2 seemed very sensertive and i nearly allways had a faint line and 1 seemed not so sensetive, has nayone else had regular faint lines on theres? also I read my OKP's as positive for allmost 4 days, but i think i might have just been over excited at the begining and read the allmost positive as a real positive. I have been really worrying that the extra days positives could mean i wasnt ovulating :cry: my cycles are a regular 31-32 days (except this month when AF came 5 days early :grr:) has anyone been to the doctor about unusual OPK? thank you so much ladies! :dust::dust::dust:so great to have people to talk to my DP just looks at me like im crazy talking about OKP, LH AF and so on!! baby dust all round xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"