OPK Question

lindak

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I done an opk this morning first thing and just had a quick glance as wasnt expecting and positive . SO seen one dark line . Went back upstairs there and just had a look at it and there is a faint second line !! Does this class as a positive ??

YEah could be the start of ovulation. I would class it as your first day and do another one tomorrow and it should be darker.

DO you know what girls you are great , I literally just posted that and got a reply !! I love this site. Fingers crossed i get a stronger + tommorrow. Have got little twinges in my ovaries !!

I didn't think you were supposed to do opks in the morning??? Or not until late morning anyway??

Regardless, I have had a faint line and a positive in the same day, so if you are using the cheapy strips, it might be worth you checking again later?

Oh ok never knew I wasnt to do them in the morning Il keep that in mind !! Think I will test again now in a min !!

Hi
I was to belive that the line had to be darker or just as dark as the test line as you always have the hormone in your body what you get when you are ovulating so you will always or more than often get a faint line its only when its darker or just as dark as the test line that it is a positive.

Being a poas addict I got a faint line one afternoon and two hours later a deffinate positive, so you may be approaching ov in the next few days.

And I agree you are not suppose to take the test first thing, best results between 12 and 2 pm

xxxx

Get tesing again later xxx

I took an opk recently, it was a clearblue digi type. These give you a blank circle for a negative or a smiley face for a positive. I did however discover that you can pull a bit out and see the lines too. Interesting the first one I did was a negative but there was a faint line there. The next day I had a positive and a much darker line. So the digi only registered the dark line as a positiive (smiley face). The faint line must have been the start of the surge. I tested at 1.30pm on both days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->