opk questions and opinions

SherryDupo

Reaction score
So I am researching online about these wondfo opks. They have a green handle and LE in white. I haven't seen very many in Google images. Anyway I have questions and hope you all can help.

1. Should I be taking these twice a day?

2. Am I not supposed to use them with fmu?

3. I have to drink a gallon of water a day, is that going going to mess with the results like it would a hpt?

1. Should I be taking these twice a day? Yes, I would. When I did use OPK's I was testing at 2PM and 9PM. You could test earlier than 9PM, that's just the evening time that worked best for me.

2. Am I not supposed to use them with fmu? No, you are not. Though I'm not familiar with that brand, I know a LOT of women use them. And I don't think I've ever read someone say to use it with FMU.

3. I have to drink a gallon of water a day, is that going going to mess with the results like it would a hpt? I would try and mix in a tea or juice here and there. I can't say for sure it would affect the OPK, but it could.

So I am researching online about these wondfo opks. They have a green handle and LE in white. I haven't seen very many in Google images. Anyway I have questions and hope you all can help.

1. Should I be taking these twice a day?

2. Am I not supposed to use them with fmu?

3. I have to drink a gallon of water a day, is that going going to mess with the results like it would a hpt?

I would do them at least twice a day, they are fairly inexpensive so it's not too hard on the $$.

They recommend to not use FMU with them because we all have some LH in our systems that often builds up after not having urinated for several hours and also while sleeping so you'll often see LH in FMU that doesn't necessarily mean you ovulated. Most people recommend testing mid-afternoon and evening.

I'm not really sure about your third question - we'll see if anyone else knows for sure but I would think it might effect it on some level. They recommend not drinking anything for 2 hours prior to testing so if you could maybe take a break from drinking before you test for a bit?

Hope that helps!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back