OPK Quick Reference Guide

Excellent! thank you!!

Can I ask you a couple of questions please?

I got a faint positive on an opk on wednesday night around 7pm, and the following morning I got my first ever smile on clearblue test at 8am and I had a positive opk on a normal test earlier at 6am (line was darker than control) . I have not been great at testing in previous cycles as I usually go by huge amount of ewcm on the day i ovulate (get some fertile cm few days leading up) so I am pretty sure i ovulate on the same day i get a surge and I think my surge must be very short. I got a tender ovary (left side) around 1pm on the same days as +opk (I know this, as I was putting my son so sleep at the time, and It was really tender) and I had cramps for the rest of the day. Now, is it possible for me to have started to ovulate by lunchtime? if so, would I still have had a chance to have caught the egg if I didn't have sex until 7.30pm that night? i am so worried I missed it?

Thanks so much for all the information :)

Lillian - even if you ovulated soon after your surge, the egg lives for around 24 hours, so you would have had time, yeah. Remember sperm can also live inside you for five days, so any BD that happened the five days leading up to ovulation would count too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->