OPK result looks weird?

fairycat

Reaction score
I now realize why people get the smiley face ones! Is this one positive or negative? I'm not sure I had enough urine, as it took forever for the results to come up, and that's probably why it turned out funky. What would you consider this - positive or negative? I'm assuming since the top and bottom are so dark, it's probably negative? But then I've never had the blue dye get so dark. Thoughts?

I took another one a few hours later and it was clearly negative - barely any line.

Attachments

• opk2.jpg
    opk2.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 14
To be honest although it's quite dark I think it's still negative. I tested first thing this morning it was neg and then at ten I got a positive impact going to do another later. Apparently it best to test 10am to early afternoon and I'm just testing at different times of the day to see if that's right and looks that way. Maybe try another at 10am tomorrow. I would still be just in case as you might have had your LG surge as it is nearly positive. I k ow what you mean these strip ones are not straight forwards I bought a load from amazon dead cheap so I can poas to my hearts content

Well I took that one around 5pm. Then took the other one around 7pm. The 2nd one was very clearly negative. If I took one today it would be negative too, and also the pain has gone. I was thinking it was probably negative. Thanks for your input.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->