OPK sensitivity vs HPT sensitivity with Wondfo

mommyhopeful2

Reaction score
I am currently 13 dpo, and this morning I got 2 barely visible lines on my OPK tests, but my HPT was strong negative.

I was just wondering if the sensitivity of the OPK is stronger than the HPT and if I should keep testing....

I cant seem to find anything on the sensitivity of the OPK, just that the HPT is 10miu.

Has anyone else had this experience with Wondfo? Should I invest and get a FRER?

Most women have some form of LH in their system all throughout their cycle, even after ovulation. Using an OPK to try and determine pregnancy (if that what you're doing), really isn't the best. I know some ladies do say they got a positive OPK and then a BFP afterwards but I don't think it's reliable and can set you up for false hope.
However I do hope this is it for you and that you get a BFP soon xxx

I wasnt using them to try to detect pregnancy, I just had some strange light bleeding followed by a few days of spotting. Seemed like implantation bleeding due to color and timing, but went on way too long according to the net. So I started doing opk's again in case it was my period, I didnt want to miss my next LH surge either, so im doing both tests every morning right now.

Oh love :hugs: You're having such a hard time with all of this xx Sending you lots of love and I really hope your body starts cooperating soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->