+opk & smiley 12 days after m/c....is it real?? updated with +opk pic

Flowerbaby

NTNP
Reaction score
Hi i had a m/c around 13 days ago and was advised by my consultant to wait and try again in 2 months so we have been using the withdrawl method....well yesterday morning after bd my dh said he wasnt very successful withdrawing and there is some inside (sorry tmi)....so i thought out of curiosity i would do the only ic opk i had and would you believe it the thing was +!!! I also had one digi left over so i did that aswell and it was smiling cheekily at me!!! OMG! Does this defo mean i have o'd yesterday or do u think its a fluke??? Do u think i can get preggers from a little bit of :spermy: ???? I had ewcm on monday and yesterday but nothing today and have no opk's to check!!! We dont mind obviously if i am pg but what do u think our chances are??? Thanks girls xxx

Babyhopes, it can be possible. I had a miscarriage last August and was pg again within 2 weeks even though we had been (relatively) careful as we had decided to wait a few months after recurrent m/c.

Allegedly we are highly fertile for 3 months after pregnancy and like you I had another miscarriage on 21st May (spotting started a few days prior to this and once I came off all med had full bleed - sorry tmi) I am getting faint OPK's now which is strange as usually only get positive for 1 afternoon or so, we are actively TTC, so hoping AF doesn't show.

Sorry to waffle, but in answer to your question, yes, it is possible.

Best wishes xxx

It is possible yes but even on months where Ov and BD timed to the day you might not conceive so just relax and see what happens :hugs:

Thanks for your comments......ive managed to buy somemore opk's today and it looks like im defo about to ovulate, ive attached a pic for ya's....my surges normally last 48 hours so that should be about right (yesterday and today)and think i will o during the night as i normally have a neg the next day, so i will test again tomorrow. If nothing else at least i know where i am in my cycle and if there are any spermys lurking from our little mishap yesterday then maybe they might just catch that eggy!......xxx :thumbup:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583