OPK sticks v. digital?

jennpeary

Reaction score
I understand that the digital takes the guess work out but how long do they last? Are they better than the pee sticks?

I use the cheapies with the lines most of the month, then when they get dark (positive or almost) I switch to the digitalis to confirm :) that way I'm not using digitalis all cycle as they cost a fortune

I've been using the clearblue digital ovulation tests every month for the past year and I love them! There's no question about how dark or light a line is. You only go by if you get a smiley face or not. So much better and worth the extra cost in my opinion!

You get a handle thingy to insert them into and then the sticks. The handle you can use as many times as you wish but the sticks are one use only

interestingly i use cheapies and CB digi but did a test this month as i had both cheapies, cb digi & cb dual hormone detector ones - i was amazed the dual hormone picked up 10 days of high fertility when the other 2 where both negative. the dual ones are clearly useless you would have to bd every night for a huge amount of time if u relyed on them alone so now i have gone back to cheapies for the beginning until lines get darker then cb digi normal ones! hope this helps!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->