OPK test. CD96, Is it positive??

MollyMalone

Reaction score
I had stopped doing tests, because I was pretty sure I could not be ovulating with such long cycles. However, every so often I do one "just in case":blush:

I think the one i did today is positive, but at the same time, is it posible considering i'm on CD96?? The top test is from yesterday, the bottom one from today...I don't know if the fact that the one from today is still wet makes a difference, but I do know that when I did the other one it looked nothing like this one.

Attachments

• lafoto12.jpg
    lafoto12.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 7
  • la foto 2 (2).jpg
    la foto 2 (2).jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 17
It sure looks like you Od yesterday! Hope u dtd!:thumbup:

Sorry, the picture is upside down, the top one is from today. In the first picture it's the left one (I tink)

I tested again about an hour ago and it was negative. I waited two hours after drinking but the urine still looked clearer than the one from the previous test.
I don't know if I'm ovulating at all and the previous sample was way too concentrated (wasn't first urine of the day though), if the second was too diluted or if in fact I was ovulating and the surge was short:shrug:

I tested again about an hour ago and it was negative. I waited two hours after drinking but the urine still looked clearer than the one from the previous test.
I don't know if I'm ovulating at all and the previous sample was way too concentrated (wasn't first urine of the day though), if the second was too diluted or if in fact I was ovulating and the surge was short:shrug:

I don't think being too concentrated will affect it tbh x

Thanks for the replys girls! My temp today is at its lowest so I dont think i was ovulating... At least i dont know how i could have been.

get to bding :) i believe that is pretty positive today. should be O'ing soon. do you temp too?

I'll add my chart. It says i o'd a few days ago, but I think my temp only went up because I had tonsillitis and a fever some of those days.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/38f1bf

The mystery goes on...

Bought a digital CB test. Did a cheapie OPK first and the test line was darker than the control. Wanted to do a CB just in case...but didnt need to to go to the toilet again and had thrown the other sample away :dohh:. Tried vey hard and manage to get a tiny sample. Did the CB and....NEGATIVE! did another cheapie with the same urine and although both lines were lighter than the previous one, the test was darker than the control....WTH???:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->