OPK users please help!! Ttc#5

SummerSun05

Reaction score
I am on CD22. I typically have 30-33 day cycles. My last 2 have been 29 days but I am weaning my breastfed 15 month old so maybe that is why. I got my first period back when he was 13 months. In the past I've had an occasional late period by a few days but that's only maybe once a year. My cycles are pretty regular. I typically have a 13 or 14 day luteal phase as well. I've used clearblue advanced and regular digital opk''s in the past with no issues. Last month I used them and had flashing smileys for about 5 days and I gave up. 12 days after that last flashing :) my period came giving me a 29 day cycle but I didn't get a solid :). I've been taking lined and digital opk''s since CD12. CD17 I got a flashing :) but according to my app I should of ovulated on CD16. All lined tests are super super faint. So tonight is 5 days of flashing :) and I'm on CD22. So my question is, should I just give up this month and try again next month? Is it possible I could still ovulate in the next few days and still have a long enough luteal phase, although that would give me like a 36 day cycle if I ovulate on CD24/25. I thought I've read somewhere if you have a cycle longer than 35 days it's likely ovulation didn't take place. I'm just super fustrated because I've never had issues with ovulation or conceiving.

Also, I know your not supposed to try and interpret the lines on a digital test but with the cb advance the first line has gradually been getting super faint which was leading me to believe that when the first line isn't there and the 2nd line is super dark then that would read with a solid :). Ugh I'm making myself crazy! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->