• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

OPK veterans? a little help pls - trying opks for the 1st time

That doesn't look dark enough to me either!

I did get lines on all my OPK's too and I was starting to wonder if they were working for me, then I got my +ve one. All you can do is keep testing!

if it gets any darker today i will follow up with a digi i think. on a normal cycle I usually O around cd 12 or 13 and today is cd 11.

Aww ya I love yorkies, we now have 2 of them, one is a pain in the ass and one is my little baby! They are great dogs :).

:haha: Our Will is very well behaved and smart. He makes me want another one, but I am afraid we will not be as lucky with yorkie #2. Plus I am afraid of Will feeling neglected. I guess I'll have to calm the urge with a real baby :haha:

i wish! Still at work, I'll do it as soon as I get home in 3 hrs... and try to post a good pic this time :haha:

DH works 3rd shift... i just hope he's in the mood when he gets in! [-o<

Good luck hun, put on some lingerie or somethin, surprise him when he walks in lol.

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: YAY!

I'm BDing tonight too!!!

I hope he's in the mood... actually I don't even know if I am. Yikes, better think sexy thoughts fast :winkwink: or do a ninja move :ninja: and throw him on the floor? :haha:

at 21 days and a slightly lighter line should i take it this is it\? lots and lots of cm, my cycle is about 30-31 days. surely i couldnt ovulate later than this or up to 23 days or so. ten years ago dtd on day 19 and got my daughter.

at 21 days and a slightly lighter line should i take it this is it\? lots and lots of cm, my cycle is about 30-31 days. surely i couldnt ovulate later than this or up to 23 days or so. ten years ago dtd on day 19 and got my daughter.

Sounds good to me! Was the test a bit darker than the control line yesterday?

Good luck hun, put on some lingerie or somethin, surprise him when he walks in lol.

I think i just might! Good idea! I have a saucy little something he has yet to see that I was saving for a special night, but tonight is as good as any, right! Poor thing won't know what hit him! https://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2247/2247632iq2m4akv72.gif

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: YAY!

I'm BDing tonight too!!!

I hope he's in the mood... actually I don't even know if I am. Yikes, better think sexy thoughts fast :winkwink: or do a ninja move :ninja: and throw him on the floor? :haha:

https://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/125/125421jndpxabtet.gif https://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/72/72808hrauishp4k.gif

Perhaps confirm with a digi? I am horrible with OPKs at the moment as this is my 1st cycle using them and already have a positive on the 3rd day of testing.

Looks like you've just had a rough january :hugs: so sorry your sweet baby boy grew angel wings.

lol well just think tonight will be special if you guys conceive your miracle, here's to your upcoming BFP! :)

Curious question; what's OPK?

I feel stupid for asking.

Curious question; what's OPK?

I feel stupid for asking.

not a stupid question at all - OPKs = Ovulation Predictor Kits

When i 1st joined the site all the abbreviations had my head spinning! :wacko:

check this out TTCFay

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

consider it your BnB bible :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"