+ opk with fmu ??

hopefulfor1st

Mummy to Jace & NTNP #2
Reaction score
Can I trust it or not?
I know that fmu isn't the best...is that because it can give false pos or false negatives??? I thought it was false negatives as LH starts up in the morning in that case I could take my + as a definite + ?
Only cos I have a touch of thrush and will avoid bd if possible!

The + was at 730am and I had got up to pee at 3am so it wouldn't be true fmu.

From what I know the reason you're not meant to take them first thing is because your lh builds up throughout the day, so you're more likely to get a + later on in the day. If you're getting a + it must just mean that you've built up enough lh by that point in the day to be getting a + opk. Don't imagine you'd be getting a false positive by taking it first thing.

I got a + opk on my last cycle. It looks like I missed it this cycle by taking it first thing. But I wouldn't disregard it as a false positive IMO.

I don't think fmu will give you a false positive, only a false negative. I've been reading a lot because the directions on the clearblue advanced digis say to use fmu but I'm afraid I'll miss my window by doing that. If you got a positive I would assume its true. Good luck!

Thanks ladies! I have really long irregular cycles from pcos so I've never caught a + before!!

Hopefully it's trustworthy and is your + :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->