Opk

ForbearingLuv

Reaction score
This is my first month using the clear blue opk and just had a general question. I've been testing since cd10 and I got the flashing smiley face yesterday with a solid neg.s all the days before and today the solid smiley face and we've been BDing since Tuesday and plan to continue until tomorrow since the smiley face stays for two days (so today and Friday) then I was planning on testing when the smiley is gone just to see if it shows up neg. again ( if anyone already knows the answer to that one please say so lol ) it's just for curiosity.

Anyways main question is does anyone think we've hit all important days? I feel kinda uneasy knowing we only started BDing Tuesday instead of a couple days before.
So Tuesday was neg with BD Wednesday flashing face With BD and and this morning solid with BD along with tomorrow still technically solid with BD going to happen. Lol
Sorry it's a long story for no reason.
Just wanna hear if we've at least done the deed in a good timing window.

sounds like you've done well to me! I would maybe try to BD every other day after your period ends, until you get a smiley in the future (and then do it every day), just to be really sure- but hey you hopefully wont need to worry about it after this month! :)

Thanks for the reply!!
The every other day was actually my plan well I wanted every other day starting CD8 or CD10 we ended up BDing CD6, 7, and 9 and then had a dry spell till CD 13 lol he works nights while I work during the day so he's usually asleep every day when I get off work.
Anyways I feel pretty good having gotten the opk kit. I went all out and got the 2 month supply of the clear blue and only did that because last month I took clomid with no luck. :(
I have good thoughts for this month and next if needed lol

I'd love to hear a little about your ttc journey if possible :)

My husband also works nights- and it can be really hard- we are never in the mood at the same time! In fact, yesterday was day 3 of a positive OPK for me, and there was just no way, he was too tired and he slept almost the whole time I was home, until about 30 minutes before he had to leave for work. We only BDed twice in my fertile window, which was a bummer.

We have a 2 and 4 year old who we concieved right away, both tries. Then I didnt start my period until my youngest was 21 months (the same age her sister was when my little one was born so it was kinda crazy!!), but that was fine bc we were torn anyway on a third. During NTNP, I got pregnant in May but miscarried right away. It was devistating bc my 4 year old knew about the pregnancy and she was so excited, so it was really hard to tell her we lost the baby. We decided to try for 6 months, and if it didnt happen, we'd consider ourselves blessed to have 2 perfect girls and stop trying and consider ourselves done. I only have one fallopian tube, due to an ectopic, so we will see. I am trying not to obsess during these months, but it's hard! My family gets pregnant easily (my grandm had 6 kids within 8 years, my mom concieved while on the pill) so I am hoping I dont need that other tube! ;-)

Are you TTC your first? How many months have you been trying??

Oh my sorry about your lost and the ectopic!
Yes we are trying for both of our firsts. I only say it that way due to when I mentioned it to my doc she asked if he separately had his own kids which threw me off only because I never thought of it that way and didn't take in the fact the many ppl have children with others and find new relationships lol

Anyways, yes our first and we've been trying for a year and 8 months (if I'm not now) I'll just add next month to that lol

At first it was NTNP but after about 6 months I kinda started thinking about it and got worried and every month since then we've tried more and more things slowly to make it happen. Like timing better, both on vitamins, preseed, brought my doc into it which got me metformin (for high boarder line Diabetic sugars and ttc) & clomid, now this month was my first time using the opk. I add more and more each time it doesn't happen.

The only thing I've found out from going to my doc is my progesterone is low to where she's worried that's probably where the problem is. I didn't ask exact numbers but even after my round of clomid I was told it was still low. She told me everything else checked out good.

I am also a bigger girl which could also have play but I do have normal 28 day cycles at least and ovulate on my own.
I was worried when I got put on clomid maybe I wasn't ovulating on my own and was going nuts wondering if you can still have periods every month and not ovulate. Lol my opk helped with those thoughts at least. 😊

I think I might have seen some of your other posts. Didn't you mention each time your mother got pregnant she on BC? 4 times I believe? Lol
That's crazy if so!! 😄

Also yes him working nights makes his schedule all messed up to where he's pretty worn down. So I don't blame him for being tired because i totally understand. It's hard tho to know that one time could possibly make it or break it lol so we both get a little nuts.
After the last four days I told him not to touch me for a good 2 weeks that I was over BDing. 😁 I'm pretty sore there😑 sorry tmi lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->