OPK

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
My DH is asking what is the most accurate OPK that is budget friendly? I currently use Wondfo because you can get 100 of them so cheap. What does everyone think? Alll answers appreciated :)

Internet cheapies never wrked for me ...i highly recommend clearblue digital... and i suggest gettin them from ebay as they are very reasonable on there ...hope this helps
Good luck

I swear by Wondfo. I didn't have any problem with them when I used them last cycle, my first time trying them -- it showed a pretty steady progression, gave me a strong positive, and my EWCM/temps verified that I'd O'd that day. I also loved their pregnancy tests when I was pregnant with my son. Wondfo tends to be the holy grail of internet cheapies. If they work for you personally, and work for your budget, you may as well keep using them!

I have heard of so many people using Wondfo. I am not actually sure which ones they are but I just use the ones that you get online. I have never had a problem with the internet cheapies. Just make sure you go with someone with lots of reviews though so you know you are going with someone reliable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->