OPK???

Plumfairy

Mum-mum-mum-mum
Reaction score
ok... so earlier i did an opk test, and then forgot about it and left it in the bathroom, as i assumed it would be neg.. but just went and had a look, and there was defo a faint 2nd line... could this mean a positive OPK??? will do another one tomorow to see if its any darker...

xxxxxx

Try again tomorrow as it should be darker! Good luck!
(you posted this in journals section)

thanks, will do that :) sorry for posting in wrong section.. am still trying to find my way about this site.

There is always that LH in our system so a line will show, it just needs to get darker...almost as dark as the control line. Lots of luck and :dust:!

Dont mean to be dragging you down...... but I did a PT too early and came up a BFN.... BUT after I left the test stick and came back to it 30 minutes later a line had appeared. Having read the instructions (ok should have done that 1st) it did say to disregard any result after 10 minutes. REALLY hoping you're on the way to a BFP...... just I got a little excited and then was pretty crushed.

ahhhh OPK.... I'm thinking now I'm barking up wrong tree..... please ignore me (off for a lie down)

thankyou for all your comments... i have done a few since then and still no positive OPK!! maybe its just the internet cheapies, or im doing something wrong... or maybe im just not ovulating yet... sooooo confusing, as my charting shows that i possibly should have ov'd yesterday... ooh well, just have to wait and see eh.... will post some news (if any) in my TTC journal! :) FINGERS CROSSED!

:hug: AND :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->