+OPK's and BDing Questions- Please Help :)

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
Okay, I'm attaching pics of the OPK's I just did. First I did one, and it came up as what I'm pretty sure is a glaring +, but just to be sure it wasn't a fluke bc it's a cheap test, I decided to test again. The second test is done with what teeny bit of urine I could squeeze out after testing the first time (sorry is that was TMI) My first question is: Do these look like +'s ? The first test photo's were within the 3-10 min window for results. The second I took several photo's the first is at the 1min mark, second- 2mins in- 3rd- 3 mins, and 4th the 10min mark. The last pic is both tests side by side with the first test on top.

Second question for all you other ladies trying to conceive is when you do get a + LH test when do you start BDing? Me and Fiance BD'd yesterday morning (I wasn't aware that I was about to O, it was just a coincidence, lol) But I decided to test a little while ago, and then get on FF to enter in the info, which interestingly enough is FF predicted that I would O today. Weird coincidence, I hoping not, lol. I'm planning on doing the BD tonight when SO get's off work, but should I already be jumping the gun (no pun intended haha) I'm wondering what you ladies do as far as BDing after you get the green light on your OPK?

AHHHH!!!! It won't let me upload the pic's bc it's saying the photo's are too large. How do I get them to upload or make it where you ladies can see them?

Attachments

• IMG_1184.jpg
    IMG_1184.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1190 copy.jpg
    IMG_1190 copy.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1191 copy.jpg
    IMG_1191 copy.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1197 copy.jpg
    IMG_1197 copy.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 3
  • new3.jpg
    new3.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 4
And Lastly the comparison photo, that it wouldn't let me add to the last one bc I'd already uploading the max ;)

Attachments

• newcompare.jpg
    newcompare.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 5
Definitely positive! Have you looked into SMEP? That is generally what I try to follow so we BD the day of positive OPK and the following two days then take one day off and then BD one more time for good measure haha

First one is def positive. Second is negative probably because you didn't hold your urine long enough for it to be concentrated. Still ttc number one but we bd 2 days in a row skipped a day and then the next two days when I got a positive opk. Hopefully it was enough. Good luck

I was going to say that none of them technically look positive to me but your first one is what mine look like when I consider them to be positive. That is usually the darkest mine ever get, there was only one time I saw it exactly as dark as the control and that was just a few hours after it looked like your first one. The one I took the next day looked the same as your first, and after that they disappeared. If I hadn't used it twice that day i would've missed the surge.

Okay so usually what I do is after my period we BD every two or three days and I start using the opk's about a week after. I usually start seeing a faint line about a week or so after it stops too and we BD every other day. Ones it gets like yours we try to BD every day. I usually keep using them and we keep on BD until after the line fades away. It's exhausting but I don't temp and want to be sure we get a chance each month. I think what's most important to keep in mind is that you can o 6-48 hrs after a positive and since it can be hard to get the positive if you have a short surge it's hard to say if what you are seeing is before or after it spikes.

At first when looking I didn't think they were positive either until I looked at the markings for which line is the control and which line is the test line :)

At first when looking I didn't think they were positive either until I looked at the markings for which line is the control and which line is the test line :)

Oh my!! That is a glaring POSITIVE! It's practically screaming. BD BD BD!!

Def positive!!!!
Once you get to know your cycles it's good to BD before the positive OPK as O can happen very shortly after.
Good luck! :flower:

Def positive!!!!
Once you get to know your cycles it's good to BD before the positive OPK as O can happen very shortly after.
Good luck! :flower:

Luckily, we had that covered. We did the BD the day before I decided to start testing, so we did BD before I got my positive, and the next night as well. Should we BD again tonight or give it a rest and then BD tom? My LH test was + today too

Oh that's fab! Def well covered :thumbup:
Yea definalty BD again today and tomorrow as well.
I follow the SMEP plan it's mega exhausting but it's helped me to get pregnant in the past.
https://spermmeetseggplan.com/smep-step-by-step/

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"