OPK's and surges

Mum2bewaiting

Mummy to DS & an angel
Reaction score
Hey, I was just wondering....

Although this cycle has been a bit messy wiht temps and stuff due to shifts, I got ov pain on friday and my temp dipped. OPK's were negative until yesterday with no test line. Yesterday I got a test line probably about a third of the strength of the control line, EWCM and then this morning my temp has gone up properly. This shows that my body is trying to do the right thing, but just wondering if it is possible that I have not ov'ed??? WHat do people think?

If I don't catch this month I think I will go back to the GP, but I had blood work done last November, whan I had not had an AF for 11 months after stopping BC, this apparently showed that I was ov'ing???

I had the opposite last cycle - two sets of positive opks (stronger than the control line) and yet no temp rise.
it could be that the test would have got darker, some recommended to be to do them twice a day if you think you might be missing the surge

Thanks Jen,
I may have done 2 tests yesterday, but It just didn't happen, it was a bit of a mad day!

Have you poas today? any luck?

Some months i get stronger lines then others. One month they were so faint i couldnt really see them either.

Not yet, was going too at lunch time before going out.... but if it positive today with temp going up then that means i'm really messed up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->