OPKs as HPTs - Pics!

Mellybelle

Reaction score
Hi girls,
Using opks as hpts has always kind of fascinated me because they are cheaper. Here are some pics. I got my BFP on the FRER at 11dpo. I had been peeing on the opks for a couple of days before because I was trying to hold off on really 'testing'. :haha:
Anyway, I think it kind of answers the question that you are more likely to get a pos hpt before a pos opk as hpt.
DSCF1009.jpg

wow
congrats
i never got posotive opk when i was preg with my son
how strange

Funnily enough, I've really never had a pos opk to pinpoint ov. I pick the darkest one that month and call it the pos.

i have never had one either and i have 3 kiddies lol
maybe i will catch it one day lol

Very cool! And congrats!! I like that OPKs can be used as a HPT, too. The day after this BFP I got 10 HPTs and 25 OPKs (all Wondfo) in the mail so I use them if I have the desire to POAS still without using up all my HPTs! :blush:

here were mine leading up to my bfp...of course i didnt get my bfp til 23 dpo so i thought my opk's were broke lol but they werent! they just picked up my pregnancy hormones quick style!

Attachments

• opks.jpg
    opks.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 128
I cant see the text. What was your first and last dpo on these?

Ok, so Im confused now, I looked at the picture from the first post, and so I figured I would try it seeing as how I still have some ovulation tests left. I got a positive ovulation test on the 28th and the 29th. I continued testing after then and it was always negative. So today I went in and tested with a ovulation test and its almost a positive again?! Its not as dark as when I got my positives on the 28th and the 29th but there is def. lines! Now why would I test positive again after I ovulated 6 days ago?? could this mean Im pregnant ?

Some people get pos opks leading up to AF. If you were pregnant, you would probably get a pos hpt before you get a pos opk. BUT, if it turns out that you are pregnant, please post your pos opks as hpts here!!!! Have you tested with a hpt yet?

I got a faint positive HPT at 8dpo. Got another one today at 9dpo. Also took another OPK, and Im posting a pic, its weird cause after I ovulated, and got a positive OPK, I continued taking the OPK's daily, and they were all negative, then about 4 days ago they started to get darker again...funny...makes ya wonder...heres a pic tho ladies, this was just done about 10 minutes ago. Btw this is a OPK test:

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs890.ash1/179819_10150094081834508_825724507_5816754_469966_n.jpg

I cant see the text. What was your first and last dpo on these?

if this was towards me...my first opk after O was positive at 5 dpo...and stayed positive until 23 dpo when my first HPT FINALLY picked up my pregnancy lol I tested diligently with my hpts from like 9dpo until 18 dpo..skipped 19, tested again from 20 to 23 dpo when I got a faint line, then at 25 dpo i got normal lines on my hpt but the opks were pos the whole time, i just didnt take pics of all of the them lol

i had to try it because i didnt have anymore hcg test so i did and opk and wow was it waaaaay darker than the control line...it came up soooooo fast to it was crazy before the control line was there the test line was already very very dark...i wish i would have got a pic of it maybe i will do 1 2morrow

I did another opk yesterday and the same thing happened. The test line came up super duper dark as soon as the pee touched it. I'll post a pic later too.

I did another opk yesterday and the same thing happened. The test line came up super duper dark as soon as the pee touched it. I'll post a pic later too.

I've always had lovely positive opks with my pregnancies. Great fun to watch them develop on two types of tests :haha:

My positive opks were there a day or 2 before my hpt was there, I'll see if I can find my pics somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->