OPK's colours??

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Lisa2701, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Lisa2701

Lisa2701 Well-Known Member

Hi ladies,
    Ok i have a REALLY silly question here and risk making a complete fool of myself however...
    I ordered some opk's off ebay (ic's) and they arrived this morning. My experience with ic's is that the green tabs are opk's and the blue tabs are pregnancy tests?? But i ordered opk's and they have a blue tab on them (the bit you'd hold), has anyone else had opk's with blue tabs rather than green? :blush:

2. bluelilly72

bluelilly72 Well-Known Member

yeah i got some blue ones of ebay opk they work and got green handle preg test there rubbish tho lol

3. Lisa2701

Brillliant, thanks for letting me know. :)

4. spencerspiece

spencerspiece Well-Known Member

i have green OPKs and blue HPT.....so im not sure hun

5. Lisa2701

Well I have used opk and hpt from the internet before and they have always been blue for hpt and green for opk which is exactly why I thought i'd been sent the wrong thing...not that i'd have complained ;) lol.

6. Babybaba

Babybaba Well-Known Member

Hey honey, I got mine from eBay and they are in little packets that say ovulation test on them, they are blue at the end and thinner than the blue handled preg tests, plus on the blue bit it has lots of LH on them, you'd think that'd be enough to not confuse me, but I'll never forget the time I peed on an opk but thought it was a preg test and it came up with 2 lines the result line being faint but I was in shock for 5 mins convinced I was pregnant! Then I realised it was an ovulation test! Lol Deary me! I wish!!
    Baby dust to you honey!! Xxx

7. Lisa2701

Oh honey nooooooooooo, I am gutted for you, i'd be devastated! Thank you for letting me know, they sound exactly the same to what I have, except mines doesn't say what they are on the packed, they are in plane white packets.

8. Jaz02

Jaz02 Cautiously Preg with #4 :

I was just wondering the same! Last time i bought opks they were green. This time i bought from somewhere else and they were very thin, blue handle and say LH on them and came in a packet that said ovulation test on them. Im glad that others have used these and they work. Yay!