Opks.....faint lines, good lines, now very faint lines and still no ov....help!!

live_in_hope

VR miracle Mummy now TTC 3rd (not VR)
Reaction score
Hey ladies :wave:

On a usual month i get +opk cd21 &cd22 then ov cd 23...the last few months my cycles have been a bit squiffy...i had afew days of faint lines which i know are negative then fri at cd21 it was much darker but still not as dark or darker than control line so marked it as negative then today the line is barely there :shrug: do you always get progression with opks faint lines until you get a positive? Thats how its always worked with me... Im wondering whether ive missed it and that im 1dpo today (i had a massive spike this morning but i may discard it as i had an awful nights sleep and woke a number of times being too hot (we were in away in a hotel for the night) and i still had ewcm today so im almost sure i havnt missed it but why no +opk yet? And why are they getting fainter?:shrug::shrug:

Any help/advice will be much appreciated xx

Your body maybe trying to ouvlate but not quite finishing the job, check out my chart the same thing happened to me earlier this month, it totally sucks. I didnt end up ovulating until after my period was due!! Are you taking your okps at the same time every evening?

The month I conceived, I didn't get a true + on internet cheapies, and had run out of smiley's. I thought I was out...nope - just shows you don't always need a true + lol. My surges usually last 2 days so unless I had a really quick surge and missed it then my line never got darker than the control (or even as dark as).

Your chart looks like you may have ovulated yesterday as you said..but you'll have to wait for more temps to be sure. I have my FX for you if you BD'd :)

thank you :thumbup: i ended up discarding yesterdays temp with there being too many changes that could have affected it. Todays temp is only slightly higher than previous days....i still have ewcm, alot more today infact...my opks from today have medium 2nd lines. I take them at about 10:30am and either 2:30pm or 4ish, depending on when i get the best hold. Ive just done one at 4pm now... I have a blood test booked for friday at 7dpo but i havnt ovulated yet, so wont be going! :dohh: xxhope i can get in for after i do ovulate x

Awh I really hope you have ov'd but if you still have EWCM it sounds more like it's imminent. Good luck :)

grrrrrrr getting really frustrated now :cry: :haha: having alot of ewcm today :thumbup: tested at 10:30am and got a good line, not quite positive but i was hopeful it was a sign of a positive is on its way... Then i have just tested again at 4pm... I havnt had a drink since 12:30 and same for the loo so nice and concentrated with a good hold.... I get a mega faint 2nd line.... Wtf!?! :cry: xx

Maybe you caught the end of your surge this morning, I almost missed mine as last month I only tested in the am, like you in the evening it had gone again but sure enough I had a temp rise the next day. It may explain the ewcm your still getting x

thanks hun, i really dont know....lots of ewcm already this morning and some cramps...feel more heavy af type than ov but we'll see...fingers crossed i see one today...although hubby goes again tomorrow after being at home for over a week...when i would normally ovulate, so my body clearly hates me :cry: xx

got my first +opk yesteday.....cd32!! :dohh: so think il get another pos today for ov 2moro xx

oh yay! :dance: got a booming positive today! :thumbup: looks like we'll be in the tww together! :dance: although, I am not hopeful, not with my luteal phase prob...if my blood tests at 7dpo come back shoeing low progesterone, i doubt it will be back in time to do anything as my luteal phase has been 8-10 days :cry: so upsetting when ive waited this long to ov in the first place :( xx

Well atleast we can be "un hopeful" together, your lp and my dh's AsAb, but you never know :thumbup:

Ok so quick OPK question, do your lines get darker as you approach O? This i my first time OPKing so while my 2nd line is as wide, its not darker but darker than 2 days ago.. !

Well this cycle for me they were really faint on the morning of cd11 and turned + around 10pm the same day. I got a super dark + both morning and evening cd12 and today its just the same as the control. Sometimes I get a fade in pattern and others are like this cycle, just comes out of nowhere

hey, hows it going? I had quite a long surge and ended up oving the day after you, only got ky crosshairs today and temp has already dropped to near the coverline (something iv noticed these past few months, apparently typical of low progesterone). My spike at 1dpo was taken 4hours after usual time so cant be classed as a true time really... Just want friday to come so i can get my bloods done and go from there!:thumbup:
How you doing? X

Im ok thanks :thumbup: waiting for a much expected af, I really don't hold out much hope at all but as they say, miracles can happen. I see your temp rose again today, maybe the problem is stemming from your mc. Whatever the issue, im sure it can be sorted easily, its good your getting testing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->