OPKs nearly positive now defo negative again?!

E

Enya

Hi ladies, i had 2 almost positive OPKs this weekend paired with sore boobs and some pain to one side of my lower abdomen. I was sat on my freezer and when i jumped down there was a sharp pain in the same place. My CM doesn't really change through my cycle and im not tracking my temps. Just wandered if this is normal for OPKs and i will get my positive at some point or if maybe i missed the surge?? Xx

Attachments

• IMG_3620.jpg
    IMG_3620.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 18
None of those look positive to me. I would just keep using OPKs until you get one with a line as dark or darker than the control line. When do you normally ovulate? Where are you in your cycle?

I have no idea I don't normally track O this is my first time using OPKs and i have no idea what cycle day im on either... i had a CP whihc resulted in 13days of beiwn spotting but no fresh bleed. So i have no idea whats going on. Guess I'll just stick with the OPKs and hope for a positive or wait for AF af least i will know where i am at in my cycle then :( xx

Gotcha, yeah just keep testing. My OPKs throughout the month always range in color until I get a positive that is clearly very dark. I also have 2 full days of positive OPKs but I know this differs from woman to woman.

I know that for some their OPKs gradually get darker before it is positive, but for me that isn't the case. They will be super faint one day, darker then next, then back to light. My first month of using them I thought that I ovulated on a certain day because my tests were pretty dark but not as dark as the control line, then about a week later I got a very clear positive. So I say just keep testing each day and you will soon get the positive I'm sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->