OPKs never went positive, but getting fainter

WantsALittle1

Reaction score
Been testing 3-4 times a day, and my tests have had faint lines for 6 days now. The tests never went positive but now they seem to be getting fainter. Does anyone have any idea what is happening?

Temps are still low, just got EWCM this morning.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 32
I'd keep testing as i doubt you've ovulated yet - what cycle day are you and when do you usually ovulate?

You are right that I hadn't ovulated. Finally hit my surge at CD 14. I am CD 15 today. Not sure what was going on with my tests before, but after two faint days they came back dark suddenly. We DTD Sat (CD 13), got + OPK Sun (Cd 14), and now (CD 15) hoping that I Ov before all the swimmers have disappeared. I know my chances aren't great since I may not have Ov'ed yet, but hopefully they are good enough!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 21
Nothing happening with temps either to suggest Ov has occurred :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 9
I'd expect the temp to rise tomorrow indicating over today - good luck. You should be covered - with my DS we did 3 days before ov.

Really? And nothing in between so you are sure that it was 3 DBO?

Yay!!!! I love having reasons to hope :)

Yep nothing in between as hubby ended up in hospital! Sperm can live 5 days in the right environment. Fingers crossed for you

I did! Final OPKs and chart below. First solid +OPK CD 14, FF confirmed Ov CD 15. Strong right-sided piercing pelvic pain around 3 pm on CD 15, so I think that's when it happened.

Attachments

• IMG_3938.jpg
    IMG_3938.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3939.jpg
    IMG_3939.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 12
I did! Final OPKs and chart below. First solid +OPK CD 14, FF confirmed Ov CD 15. Strong right-sided piercing pelvic pain around 3 pm on CD 15, so I think that's when it happened.

Okay great! Good to know! Baby dust!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"