• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

opk's/period after miscarriage

S.A.M

Mother of 1
Reaction score
I really need some help trying to figure this our please. I had a miscarriage 24 days ago. It was a natural miscarriage and my HCG levels were back to normal 3 days later. My cycles are usually 25-26 days long so I was expecting my period any day now, but im confused because I got a positive OPK today.
Does this mean im ovulating late because of the miscarriage?
Or could I be pregnant again? (I used an OPK before miscarriage as an early pregnancy test and it was positive. I got a positive HCG test the same day)
Im just nervous to do a preg test as I don't want to get my hopes up

Thanks

Hello SAM!

Sorry to hear about your mc.

I'm not sure if I can help you because I didn't use opk with my first attempt ttc. BUT I also had a miscarriage and I know I continued to have enough hgc in my system to test positive on a pregnancy test for a while. (I don't remember how long)

I didn't want to ttc again until I tested negative bc I wanted to know when I truly became pregnant again.

I hope that makes sense.

Your body can definetly ovulate late after a miscarriage..it can take a bit to get back to normal.. id say take a preg test just to clear your mind but yes its quite common.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"