OPKs

Laurhilou

Mum and expecting #2!
Reaction score
Did anyone else buy some from eBay and never get a positive? we've been Bding for the past 11 days, supposedly my fertile window... not once did i get a positive on an OPK.

I'm due on in 10 days so we shall see, a little frustrating as I don't really know when I ovulated.

Both pregnancies i've had, i didn't find out i was pregnant until 10 days after i was due on, so I'm expecting another late positive once i fall pregnant. xx

I used clear blue ones and they never detected ovulation was happening, I tested first morn wee like it recommends in packet I got through 20 tests so it worked out expensive! I missed my window as no idea when ovulated and my period arrived yest so next cycle I plan to get cheaper tests but test twice a day! Really hope I get to know, maybe if your not doing you could test more?

I've purchased the cheapie ebay ones (super skinny ones) and I've gotten positives. They don't usually darken till the day of my surge like the Answer brand seems to do, but they did work for me. Some women have shorter surges and need to test 2-3 times a day to catch it. Have you noticed any ewcm? What cd are you on? If you don't get positives until 10 days past when af is supposed to come, I'm assuming you ovulate quite late in your cycle. Keep testing, you probably just haven't ovulated yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->