Opposite of constipation?!

yazzy

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Just asking for advice, I have been constipated'ish and had all day nausea for the last 4 days but today I have needed the toilet loads of times and although not diarrhea it's not far off.
Is this a bad sign?!
In previous pregnancies it might just be coincidence but it's not been a good sign.
I do have an early scan in 2 days but wondered what others experiences have been?

Thanks!

I have been experiencing the same thing if someone gives you an answer let me know.

Not sure if this helps as I didn't start out constipated-ish like you, but I had looser stool for several weeks after I got my bfp. I had a scan on Thursday and all was good with little bean

I had loose stools in the beginning 4-7 weeks then it went normal again and now I'm constipated :/ im 9 weeks pregnant, I've also heard that it can be your parental vitamins which some have stool softners in to help with all the iron in the tablets etc xx

Thank you, that gives me some confidence. Happy to hear others experiences :)

I've had loose stools with every successful pregnancy during the first and third trimesters. It's all good xxxxxx this is my fifth baby xxxxxx

I have loose stools every morning. I think it's because I take my prenatal vitamin right before bed, because on nights I've forgotten to take it I don't have any toilet problems.

I had the same issue up until week 10, I am now on week 11! I was so confused with all of the books and websites that said I would be super constipated. I read that loose stool is just as common. Don't worry!

this is my first pregnancy and yes i have had pretty annoyingly. id say about 3 instances in 1st tri and 3 or 4 instances in second tri so far but mostly only whenever i take a zofran which is about once a month at most and then i end up constipated from the zofran's side effects. about once was it caused by my own diet i think(its hard to remember)

a week later from taking it im stuck in the restroom for at least an hour to three hours but its not all day long unless i dont cooperate with it by going and not holding it in. its also accompanied with terrible nausea which makes me have to take a zofran for that but not everytime. baby is always kicking and punching up a storm so it seems to just be my body emptying well after the medicine's side effects

but im sure if it was caused by diet, the exact same would happen too. its just that i notice i suffer terribly from it if ive taken zofran within that week

I got my BFP yesterday. For a couple days I have been going a lot. I have stomach issues in general though lol

Thanks ladies! I'm worrying a bit less now as it seems quite normal!

I had the runs the first few days I knew I was pregnant. Then it turned in to constipation. But I had a day last weekend where I had diarrhoea again, and then yesterday - believe it or not - I was constipated in the morning and struggled to go. Then later that day I had diarrhoea! It's all over the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->