Opposites attract?

M

Mrs Mayhem

I was just sitting here thinking about how different me and hubby are! I mean we are like complete opposites! It obviously works because on the whole we have a great relationship, and they do say opposites attract....

Are you and your OH opposites? or too similar?!

In some ways me and OH are opposites but in other respects we're like peas in a pod lol. Whatever it is that attracts us I'm glad it did!

Me and OH are quite similar really. Going from previous relationships, opposites certainly dont attract! Not for me anyway :haha:

We're pretty similar. We have the same outlook on life, both easy going, into the same kinds of music and films (though there are exceptions obviously) and have similar interests.

We have a lot differences, yet we seem to get on better for it, we have things to talk about, things to debate, new ideas and interests to share, we widen each others knowledge everyday,
We always say it would be nice if we were the same, but surely it would get dull, agreeing on everything, stuck in the same old etc,
don't get me wrong we do have some things in common, but find its the opposite stuff that makes us gel, makes us one

We have a lot differences, yet we seem to get on better for it, we have things to talk about, things to debate, new ideas and interests to share, we widen each others knowledge everyday,
We always say it would be nice if we were the same, but surely it would get dull, agreeing on everything, stuck in the same old etc,
don't get me wrong we do have some things in common, but find its the opposite stuff that makes us gel, makes us one

We are very much the same, our differences give us more to discuss etc and it never gets boring!!

was very opposite when we first met- but now kind of merged together.. opposites attract.. things in common keep you together!

We have similar interests but have opposite types of personalities. I'm the worryier and I stress about everything, he is super laid back and doesn't have a worry in the world. We mesh together perfectly though. :D

we are abit of both lol some things we are very alike but in other ways completely different, but its right :D

We have all the same interests etc but he's the opposite of what I'd normally go for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->