Opposites attract?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Mrs Mayhem, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Mrs Mayhem

Mrs Mayhem Guest

I was just sitting here thinking about how different me and hubby are! I mean we are like complete opposites! It obviously works because on the whole we have a great relationship, and they do say opposites attract....

Are you and your OH opposites? or too similar?!

2. tallybee

tallybee DS '04, DD '06, DD '15

In some ways me and OH are opposites but in other respects we're like peas in a pod lol. Whatever it is that attracts us I'm glad it did!

3. Mrs Mayhem

Mrs Mayhem Guest

Aw, thats sweet!!

4. emsiee

emsiee Mum of 2

Me and OH are quite similar really. Going from previous relationships, opposites certainly dont attract! Not for me anyway :haha:

5. Kiddo

Kiddo Well-Known Member

We're pretty similar. We have the same outlook on life, both easy going, into the same kinds of music and films (though there are exceptions obviously) and have similar interests.

6. tinkerbelle2

tinkerbelle2 Mummy & a loss May2011

We have a lot differences, yet we seem to get on better for it, we have things to talk about, things to debate, new ideas and interests to share, we widen each others knowledge everyday,
    We always say it would be nice if we were the same, but surely it would get dull, agreeing on everything, stuck in the same old etc,
    don't get me wrong we do have some things in common, but find its the opposite stuff that makes us gel, makes us one

7. Mrs Mayhem

Mrs Mayhem Guest

We are very much the same, our differences give us more to discuss etc and it never gets boring!!

8. Tsia

Tsia My MyloMan - he turned 1!

was very opposite when we first met- but now kind of merged together.. opposites attract.. things in common keep you together!

9. cleckner04

cleckner04 Well-Known Member

We have similar interests but have opposite types of personalities. I'm the worryier and I stress about everything, he is super laid back and doesn't have a worry in the world. We mesh together perfectly though. :D

10. odd_socks

odd_socks Long Term WTT

we are abit of both lol some things we are very alike but in other ways completely different, but its right :D

11. xJG30

xJG30 Tom & Mummy <3

We have all the same interests etc but he's the opposite of what I'd normally go for.

12. lucy_x

lucy_x Mummy To Two Stunners

we are very similar :thumbup: