optk: negative to positive overnight?

vkj73

Reaction score
i took my first optk last night (a bit early but i went for it). last night it looked negative, however, this morning the line looks pretty dark??? has anyone had this happen? i'm using target's brand of "clear blue easy".

according to online calculators, i'm supposed to ovulate sometime b/w the 25th and 29th so it could be right. the dh and i will start the bd tonight and we are going away tomorrow.

any info is helpful.
:coffee:

The test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line to be positive. Have you got any more? Would be best to re-test but get trying anyway. Don't see that it would do any harm x

hey hun did you use first morning urine? this has a huge effect on Opk's.
i believe they tell you not to test with it good luck hun

Hey hun, my advice, don't use online calculators. I did, and I wasted a good 4 months ttc missing my ovulation each month. Also, if the OPK looks positive then it is positive. Get to :sex: hunny! Good luck :dust:

hey hun did you use first morning urine? this has a huge effect on Opk's.
i believe they tell you not to test with it good luck hun

thanks everyone. parkep, i tested around midnight last night. i'll test again tonight. either way though, we will begin the bd.

cheers everyone!
:dust:

Hey hun, my advice, don't use online calculators. I did, and I wasted a good 4 months ttc missing my ovulation each month. Also, if the OPK looks positive then it is positive. Get to :sex: hunny! Good luck :dust:

so true!. i think i ovulated earlier this time! thank you for your advice. i may have missed it otherwise. i posted more info in other threads.

cheers! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"