oral before intercourse.. any chance?

ajr1990

Reaction score
So long story short, dh's work schedule.. busy with kids.. and just I think a super short surge, I feel I did not get enough bd in this month. I think I o'd today and only got one true day in last night. We bd two days ago BUT used lube and had oral before intercourse.
What are the chance that at least some of those sperm live and I can count it as a "good" bd instead of not really even a day. I just am feeling out already :growlmad::nope::dohh:

Very good. I only had the chance to bd twice in my fertile period this cycle...once 5 days before O and once the day before and I just got my BFP a couple days ago. Good luck! Don't lose hope!

So long story short, dh's work schedule.. busy with kids.. and just I think a super short surge, I feel I did not get enough bd in this month. I think I o'd today and only got one true day in last night. We bd two days ago BUT used lube and had oral before intercourse.
What are the chance that at least some of those sperm live and I can count it as a "good" bd instead of not really even a day. I just am feeling out already :growlmad::nope::dohh:

Which lube are we talking about? If preseed, that's great! But conventional lube is not sperm friendly. I'd say get something like preseed if you are TTC.

I'm not sure about the BJs either :) Saliva is not good for sperm but I think it's shown to be minimally damaging and it really depends on how much. I imagine even for BJ the sperm wouldn't be swimming in saliva, afterwards since they're swimming away, not around where the saliva was.

Also, really strong sperm will survive anything from what I've heard ;)

Not bj , the other way oral :blush yes we have pre seed, did not use that night used WET . Did not expect to ovulate until cd18-20 just wanted fun normal sex not wam bam thank you mame baby makin ya know :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->