Orange CM?

melon#1

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I'm quite concerned. I'm 5 weeks & usually my discharge is yellow but y'day, on two occasions, my pants had a very small, light orangey-stain.

I had nothing last night or through the night but then just now-mid-morning there's a tiny but more.

It's NOT really brown, defo not red & only a tiny bit.

I've got a docs appt to confirm my pg later but I'm scared to death that I'm mc-ing.

I'm not having cramps.

Has anyone had this before?

Please help!

xxxxx

Heya hun, I started a thread about this a few weeks ago here:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/214358-orange-cervical-mucus-5-weeks.html

I haven't had it for weeks now, hopefully it will reassure you. :)

Thanks Bexx that's much appreciated xxxx

You're very welcome, please don't let it worry you. :flower:

don't worry hun!! the doctor told me, that the only time to worry is if it's bright red, or there is alot of it.
if you're not having any cramps either, i really am almost certain you won't be MC-ing!!
i know it's natural to worry, i worry all the time, even with nothing..
but you'll be fine..
Just enjoy it.. and if you get really worried and panicky in the future.. ( i saw you were from the UK) so you could give NHS direct a phone call, and they'll asses you and tell you if it's anything to worry about (and you won't be wasting their time, cause that's what they're their for)...
dunno if that's any help, but hope it is!!
Don't worry to much, just enjoy it - easier said than done, but your LO will be okay!!
xxxxxx

don't worry hun!! the doctor told me, that the only time to worry is if it's bright red, or there is alot of it.
if you're not having any cramps either, i really am almost certain you won't be MC-ing!!
i know it's natural to worry, i worry all the time, even with nothing..
but you'll be fine..
Just enjoy it.. and if you get really worried and panicky in the future.. ( i saw you were from the UK) so you could give NHS direct a phone call, and they'll asses you and tell you if it's anything to worry about (and you won't be wasting their time, cause that's what they're their for)...
dunno if that's any help, but hope it is!!
Don't worry to much, just enjoy it - easier said than done, but your LO will be okay!!
xxxxxx

thanks allier276 that is some help! I'm such a worrier I know! I hadn't thought about ringing NHS direct, good iedea!
I think I'm going to be a right nightmare though! NHS direct & my surgery will end up barring me!

It's just hard isn't it when your desperate for everything to work out.

Thanks for your advice & for your reply. xxxxx:kiss:

That's a pleasure. I only thought of it in a crazy moment, and now can't stop ringing everytime i panic! ha. but you don't time waste, they check your symptoms and stuff, and if they think it's anything to worry about.. even just a chance, they'll tell you what to do. :)
haha, i always apologise and they always say it's fine, and at least i've saved some time in A&E so guess they're relieved.. ha! She said they get millions of pregnant women, ringing up panicking!
And if you think you'll get barred, i'm surprised they still accept my number, and now i'm advising other people.. haha!! At least it puts your mind at ease, that's what they're their for..
Hope you're okay, feel free to PM me or anything if you want.. lol.
xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->