Orange discharge

PandaMao

Mom to 1
Reaction score
This whole post is probably TMI, you've been warned. So this is super gross, but today I noticed orange discharge whenever I wipe. It's not just discolored urine because it's clumpy and kind of gummy. I had a bleed that stopped last week, but I don't think it's related to that. Any idea what's going on? I have an appointment on Friday and I'll mention it to my doctor if it continues.

It might be some leftover blood mixed with cm? I'd check it out to be on the safe side.

Vitamins ? My vitamins make my pee bright orange/:

I really don't think it's leftover blood mixed with cm. My cm is pretty much always clear or creamy and has been this whole pregnancy and I haven't seen a speck of blood since Thursday. Also, if it was caused by vitamins wouldn't that have shown up sooner? Well, the weird colored cm has stopped so no idea, but I'll mention it on Friday to my doc.

I 've had red, pink, brown and black but never Orange...sorry, I dont know

orange is also a color of blood when pregnant. I had this with my 2nd baby at 14 weeks...went to the ER to get checked...turns out it was old blood way back from implantation, believe it or not. I wouldn't worry about it - but mention it to your doctor when you see him next.

I had some bleeding a while back which started as orange/peach cm which is what made me think old blood. Glad it's stopped but I'd definitely mention it to my doctor/midwife.

I get this too! I've found nothing when I've searched in the past, it's very strange but I've no idea what it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->