Order of teeth?

ProudArmyWife

2 Princesses & PG with #3
Reaction score
I always thought that lo's got their bottom two the top two and then the ones around them however it looks like my lo has a third bottom tooth about to come through. Is this normal? Are the top teeth always the ones that come after the bottom two? Im sorry if this is a stupid question :flower:

It's normal for them to come in differently, I guess it's just most common to get the bottom mid, the top mid then others. My LO got her bottom 2 then her 2nd top tooth, then her top middle ones. No sign of the others yet

Teddy is just starting with his teeth now, an it looks like he's getting his bottom 2 'fang' teeth first, if that makes sense?!?! Think they're called your canine teeth?? But everyone whose seen them has been surprised as they all expect middle ones first. Guess our LOs are just special!!

That is the usual order but it's not a problem if they come in differently. My lo also got 3 bottom teeth first (and no top ones at all for 3 months - looks hysterical!) then got 4 top ones in a row, then the missing bottom one, having a set of 8 little gnashers before 8 months old!

We're on the top 2 back teeth atm - not fun, can't wait till they're all in!

My LO got her 2 front bottom teeth first then her 2 top front teeth and now it looks like shes getting 2 top teeth either side of the front teeth if that makes sence? lol. - not sure what teeth are suppose to come next..

Louis got his two middle bottom teeth first, he hasn't cut his two top front teeth but the ones next to them have just cut through. He's also now cutting the two bottom teeth next to his front bottom ones x

LO had what looked like a very jagged wide tooth come through at the bottom first; it has now transpired that it is a 'fused tooth', two teeth stuck together! Then he got his top middle one directly above it, straight away, and then his other bottom one, which is a normal tooth and now the second top middle one is coming through xx

I think, as with everything, every baby is different.
My LO got his bottom 3 through first and then his top 2 not long after

They can come in any order. Omar had 2 top & one bottom on the same day (the top showed 1st). He started to have his teeth 1 week after his birthday. After 2 days he had his second bottom. After two months he had another 2 top. At 16 months he had his 4 molars, & at 22 months his canines started to cut. Few weeks back his two side front bottom teeth finally started to cut out.

I'm not entirely sure what's deemed "normal" in teething, but I know my daughter isn't teething normally. Firstly she only started teething at 9.5 months, when she got her bottom two middles on the same day :wacko: She now has all top incisors, 4 molars, but is still waiting for the last 2 incisors to come through. Their teeth come when they're ready to I guess :lol:

thanks for all the responses ladies :) i guess i was just worried because ive always heard and seen middle teeth bottom then top. makes me feel better to know im not crazy and they can come in any order.

summer rain- is LO's teething being fused together gonna cause a problem? or will they just fall out when it comes time for LO to lose his baby teeth?

As far as I've been told they just fall out as normal but have two root holes; and usually the adult teeth come through as normal. For some reason issues with those particular teeth run in the family; my eldest has two missing teeth in the same place and a duplicate of one of the fang kind of teeth next to them in their place-its come through the same with his adult teeth also but the dentist thinks because his teeth are quite big for his mouth it shouldn't be noticeable as an adult and the extra space is probably going to prevent some crowding. My second eldest one of those teeth was missing but only came through when he was 2-3 years old xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->